Tuesday 22 February 2011

Welcome Wagon...

Well Heyy.
This is my very first post, and probably one of many, as i feel like Facebook and Twitter i'll become addicted at updating and uploading what's going on with me.
I'm in my second semester of my second year, currently swamped in work, but then what student isn't. I find my mind slipping away, planning my travelling trip which i'll be taking after university. I went for five months before uni and itching to get back out there.
I live with two other girls Ema, a shy scouse, but once she's had a drink becomes unrulely, and Jes with one 's' a prim and proper girly from Walton-On-Thames, Surrey. We live in what could be seen as a non-student life appartment, it is a beaut, and i hit the jackpot with the en-suit room.

No comments:

Post a Comment